Tuesday 7 February 2017

Bookworm

Hi Everybody!

Valerie here.
Today we are starting Tag Tuesday new, as a
blog with a link-up every 2 weeks so that you can join in and add your tags.One of the DT will make example 
tags for you each time,to give some inspiration, 
and this time it's Chrissie.
 So without more ado, here's what she has to say:

Hello there Everyone, Chrissie here from Jumbled Crafts.
I joined Tag Tuesday in January 2014 and it was
a very active blog then, so I hope it will be again.
I was honoured to be asked to choose the first subject
on the new format at Tag Tuesday. The subject 
I have chosen is Bookworm. So anyway 
you like to interpret the theme
is up to you, and I look forward to visiting your 
blogs and seeing what you make.





Here is my craft tag that can also be used as a bookmark.
I made a template for the book, and have put it on my
blog post if you would like to make one of these tags


My second tag is a digital one and the background is a picture
by the wonderful Cicely Mary Barker. I am sure you will have seen
her work before as it is in many children's books of the
past. She was born in 1895 and I can recall getting stamps
when we attended Sunday School. Some of them were her religious artwork and usually had children on them
somewhere. Most of her more recognised work
has fairies and children on it.

Now it's over to you, and I can't wait to see what
you make for the theme.

Love, Chrissie




14 comments:

  1. Great tags Chrissie! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic inspiration, its going to be a great new challenge for me to make tags.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo Yvonne and Annie, looking forward to seeing you here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your new challenge girls, I'm sure it will be a big success. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic pieces Chrissie! great theme! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Tag with the sweet bookworm.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tags and great challenge!
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous idea to open to a Challenge Blog now!
    Congrats !
    Fantastic tags Chrissie!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful news about Tag Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you girls and so good to see friends old and new joining us

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely to see Tag Tuesday back in action - not sure I can make it this time around, but I'll hope to play along soon.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi everyone, I finally made it to the new Tag Tuesday - Hope it isn't cheating but I used the same tag for my 29 Faces challenge as for this week's theme. Great to see so many more tags here... well done, TT admin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Chrissie, Love your happy tag... thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/