Tuesday 13 September 2016

Childhood Games

Hi All. Hope your past week has gone well. We are having a very happy time as my daughter is visiting at the moment.


I did a digital tag as not much time for 'proper' crafting. We have been knitting pyjama cases for the Cat Protection to sell and raise funds. My daughter is on the committee so always new ideas to make us think.

My tag pic is from a computer game so the quote is apt I think. It says, 'I am so thankful I had a childhood before technology took over'

Have  a happy week

Love Chrissie xx

4 comments:


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/