Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Anything goes!

Hi Everybody!

Today we are starting another new challenge, and this 
time I am hosting and our theme is anything goes.
This gives you lots of possibilities to let your
creative juices flow in any direction you want. 
As always, you have 2 weeks to link to us 
and tags of all formats are allowed.
I made a large (10") mixed media tag with many
layers, and, what a surprise, I chose coffee for 
my theme. 
I used stencils to make the cups, and painted them
with blue/green metallic paint from Vivacolor. 
I sewed the various layers together. 
The text is from a coffee stamp set, 
the highlights were added with a Sakura pen:


And now it's time to announce the winner of
Chrissie's prize draw from the last challenge.
Random Org chose  number 19 -
Gill alias Gibby Frogett.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Chrissie will be sending your prize off asap!

Have a great week, stay creative, and thanks to all
for your support and for the wonderful tags you linked
to our challenge.

Valerie








5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful tag! I love the colors and, of course, the coffee theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag Valerie and nice new theme (your quote made me smile).
    Thanks also for picking me in draw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab inspiration, really pleased to have found your challenge too ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!