Tuesday 28 November 2017

Anything goes - include some lime green

Hi Everybody!

The past two weeks have flown by, and now it's time for another
challenge. Thanks to all who entered such beautiful and
varied tags for Michele's music challenge.
This time our lovely Wendy is hosting, and has chosen
'Anything goes - include some lime green'
for her theme, so here she is to tell you all about it:


"With Christmas fast approaching I hope the theme of Anything goes will make life a little bit easier for you all. Lime green is one of my favourite colours so I would like you include some of the colour on your 'anything goes' tags.
Of the two I have made one is family orientated and the other has lots of layers and textures. On the family one, I think the middle girl is my mum, and the lady behind her my Nan. I really am not sure, and there is no-one left to ask. What a shame our ancestors didn't write on the back of photos to say who they are.
Looking forward to seeing your tags, have a super Christmas."

 

And Michele just contacted me to say that her hubby picked a
winner for the prize from her last challenge,
and the lucky lady is
Congrats!
Please contact me with your addy and I will get it off to Michele!

I am also looking forward to seeing your creations, and hope you will
find time to join us. Have fun!

Valerie

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

  1. Two very different tags, but each as wonderful as the other. Thank you Wendy for your theme - such fun to include lime green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely tags and I do love that lime green too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are beautiful - love the lime green color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a splash of lime green. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super new theme, your tags are fantastic.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just have to comment on the holiday header... the birds are so cute with their little hats! Great challenge... hope to get another few tags made for coworkers, so if I have any with lime green, I'll bring 'em here!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/