Monday 26 February 2018

Spring Flowers

Hi Everybody!
Today we are beginning a new challenge  which will run for the next 2 weeks -

🌺spring flowers🌼

and our lovely and talented Wendy is hosting.
So without further ado, here she is to tell you all about it:

"As Spring is just around the corner the theme for the next fortnight is Spring Flowers.
I always feel that as soon as I see the snowdrops it is the start of new growth and Spring. They were my grandmothers favourite flowers and I am trying to get as many as possible in my garden.
The next cheerful flower is the daffodil. I have painted some of them for the second tag, and used a stamp for the first one.
What is your favourite Spring flower, I look forward to seeing what it is."


I am sure Wendy's beautiful tags will inspire you to create your own
spring flower tags, and look forward to visiting you all.
Thanks to all who entered the last challenge and showed such beautiful and varied creations.

Have fun!

Valerie

😎P.S. Michele just contacted me with the winner of her last challenge.
Congratulations to Linda K,  number 16. Please contact me with your snail-mail addy so I can send it to Michele, who will get your prize off to you.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

13 comments:

  1. Oh, just the perfect theme challenge to get us ready for THE BIG DAY, which is a TUESDAY a week later: First Day of SPRING!! Can you tell I'm impatient? hahaha What lovely samples with the flowers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this post this morning [Aussie time}, and Wendy's tags I started on mine almost immediately. They are beautiful. Sadly our Summer is coming to an end and we won't be seeing spring in my part of the world for a while..x💖 [aNNie' blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags Valerie, I've never known so much eagerness from people for Spring to arrive. We must all be thinking alike and wishing for a little touch of colour to take away all the greyness!! I do hope I can find the time soon to join in with the Tag Tuesdays..
    Wishing you a creative week, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found this challenge, happy coincidence that I made tags with a Spring theme for a swap. Creative Blesings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful delicate colours for Spring - great work, Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all need Spring really badly today. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful spring flower tags. I hope we get spring soon.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for the double post. I had a very senior moment x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I know all about those moments!

      Delete
  9. Looking forward to Spring proper soon! The thaw has started! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh so many of us longing for Spring.... great theme to motivate, and beautiful tags Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just must echo everyone's sentiments-- needing spring! Been a cold and strange winter in the Sierra Nevada of California... cold and pretty dry, then snow snow snow just the past two weeks! Ugh... my daffodils had just started popping up and while I worry about them, I am always amazed how well they handle snow!!! Cheers. Great challenge, great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tags are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/